July 19, 2011

Buzzz

I've been busy as this little bee! Moving into my new house, so there will be pictures of that soon. My room has been painted and some of my bathroom stuff is moved in, but I have a long way to go. Taking a load of furniture up tomorrow morning; it'll be great to have a bed THERE and out of my bedroom here.

I had a wonderful mini-vacation to Kirksville last week to see HP7II. The lovely Fallyn let me stay at her house for two nights, and since she's currently moved in but not living there, it was like staying in a guest house that is as cozy as a home. I need to send her a thank you note today. The movie itself was very enjoyable, and Alan Rickman blew me away. I just want to watch his scenes over and over. I do think that this film did a worse job of making choices of what to include to create the best movie. It would be easy to cut some of the scenes intended to look cool in 3D to include bits that strengthened the plot. But they didn't consult me on it... so I'm just going to enjoy the product.

Mom's birthday was yesterday, and we went to The Legends in KCK. There were 40% off everything sales at the Banana Republic and Ann Taylor outlets, so you can guess I had a good day. I think my favorite purchase was a denim skirt from Banana Republic that fits me wonderfully, and it was under $5. I need to find fun things to do in my new town so I can wear my new clothes!

I should probably work on getting my furniture ready to transport, but I think I'll spend just a little more time working on Fallyn's socks, as I deciphered the next part of the pattern last night!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: